Take it slow, listen to beautiful music & give your body some love in a different way ♥︎ / Werbung
Why & when do I stretch?
1. Regular training makes us hyped and increases adrenaline. Which is great, I love the after workout feeling! But especially when training in the evening, I make sure to add a slow and relaxing stretching in the end, so my body and mind slows down easier. Super important for good sleep!
2. To make sure my muscles are not getting stiff from squeeeeeezing them all the time. Too much of only one thing is never good 🙂
3. In order to calm down my thoughts and enjoy some me-time.
4. To get the best out of my training. When I’m not stretching, my muscles stay sore for longer, I start getting pain in my joints, etc.
This routine includes advanced movements. I’m definitely no jelly lady, but I guess this is not suitable for beginners either 🙂
▸ you can find FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min, Beginner Friendly combinations & a DANCE plan. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.
➞ Instagram www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
use #PamelaReif if you want me to see your workout pics and videos!
➞ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout plans, recipes & tips:
▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. Robin Schulz, Alle Farben & Israel Kamakawiwo’ole – Somewhere Over The Rainbow
2. Jamie Miller – Here’s Your Perfect (Acoustic)
3. Ben Abraham – War In Your Arms (Acoustic)
4. Charlotte Cardin ft. Lubalin – Phoenix
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.