a HARDCORE routine, this video is NO JOKE! ♥︎ Do we kill our sixpack or get a killer sixpack with this one? Tell me after those 10min haha! / Werbung
My gosh, we filmed this routine 3x because of several camera errors. My body was shaaaakingggggg.
▸ for lower abs, upper abs & side abs
▸ advanced level
▸ 100% suitable for men
1. make sure to keep your LOWER BACK flat on the mat. Only lower your legs as far as possible, so your lower back is not lifting off the mat.
2. lay your head on the mat, if that’s more comfy. Make sure to still tilt your pelvis & activate your lower abs if you rest your head.
3. THINK ABOUT YOUR ABS. It’s about the mind muscle connection! Lift your legs with the strength of your abs, not your thighs.
This was recorded in Sweden last week 🙂 unfortunately you can’t see anything of the landscape because all of those takes had errors 🙁 But on a positive note: The lighting in this Swedish gym made my abs pop haha!!!
No Equipment necessary, no breaks and not much space needed 🙂 If you need a break tho – take it! Just don’t quit!
The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise.
▸ I offer FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel & in my Pam App.
30min, 45min Weights / Sweaty / Slow, Beginner Friendly, 60min Hardcore & a Dance Plan. Updated every Sunday.
➞ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout plans, recipes & tips:
➞ Instagram www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
use #PamelaReif if you want me to see your workout pics and videos!
▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. Ofenbach – Be Mine
2. Galantis – No Money
3. Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato – Solo
4. Galantis x David Guetta x Little Mix – Heartbreak Anthem
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.